The I-ACED Scholars are full-time, FAFSA-eligible students admitted to the I-ACED Program.
To maintain your I-ACED Scholar status, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Attendance at the yearly I-ACED Kickoff Meeting (1 per academic year) (half-day, September 15, 2023)
- Participation in at least 2 out of 3 I-ACED career workshops per semester of enrollment (ongoing schedule TBD)
- Participation in at least 2 of 4 I-ACED cohort multi-institutional check-ins per semester of enrollment (ongoing schedule TBD)
- Attend one of the in-person ERDC field trips to Jackson, MS held in the fall and spring (1 total) (Fall trip: October 3-5, 2023)
- Complete either a research project or an internship program at an industry site within the area of interest (1 total)
- Maintaining satisfactory progress toward the respective Master’s degree program
NOTE: These requirements may be customized on a case-by-case basis as decided by your academic I-ACED Mentor. The I-ACED Scholar-Mentor matching will take place during or before the I-ACED Kickoff Meeting.
I-ACED Progress Tracking Tools
As the I-ACED Scholar, you are required to participate in regular and sporadic meetings with the I-ACED Mentors and your academic cohort. Please refer to the EVENTS page on our website to track all I-ACED events offered this semester (Fall 2023).